This summer, my Saturdays are best-spent outside at the beach. I want to stay comfortable and lightly cover up whenever I'm not walking through the sand, but I just can't deal with the struggle of putting on and taking off shorts and a top. Yes, I'm only on the beach, but I still want to look chic and fashionable just as I would every other day.
I have a growing obsession for kaftans, they are such a glam option for summer beach style and they have an amazing structure that gives them a bit of boho flair. I want to wear them even when I'm not on the beach, and I've already considered throwing on a slip and throwing over this Forever Unique kaftan for days when I'm just running around town on these hot Florida days.
This beautiful blue and gold kaftan is everything I could want in a beach cover up! As you all may know I do have a love for blue and gold together, and the gold detailing on this kaftan just adds on a whole new level of glam. I can already see myself wearing it all summer long, no matter if I'm on the beach or not!
Wearing: Forever Unique kaftan, Forever 21 sandals (sold out!), ZeroUV sunglasses, Chloe & Isabel earrings via Lisa Lopez.
Love this kaftan? Here's some more cute and affordable suggestions!
1. Love this blue ombre kaftan for a bold and chic beach look!
2. Feeling more of a palm print this summer? This palm kaftan is perfect for you!
3. This kaftan is perfect for a simply clean + boho beachy style!
4. Longline kaftans are great for showing off your inner summer goddess!
5. The black and white aztec print on this bold kaftan is to die for!