Subscribe today to get your Image and Code hosted on image-maps.com!
From Dresses to Swimwear, Turn Up The Heat This Summer at LuLu*s
Image Map

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Urban Girly Match-ups


Wearing: Aeropostale "Tokyo Darling" (c/o) NY graphic tee, Banggood skirt, Type Z via 6pm.com leopard loafers, Vintage/Thrifted Levi's denim jacket, Target watch, Elise M Collection bracelet (buy here!)

    I've been dying for some sort of NY graphic tee lately because I always tend to buy graphic tees for things I love so dearly, and I just adored this one from the Tokyo Darling line at Aeropostale. When I saw it I pictured a very urban styled outfit to base around it, so I decided that I would wear some pieces around it that gave off an urban vibe as well. Of course, though, I figured, my outfit just isn't me without some sort of girly dress or skirt, so instead of some jeans or shorts I paired the look with my very girly fluorescent pink skater skirt! And I topped it all off with my very messy hair... it's so hot and windy here that I just don't have time for curling it, because it'll just get ruined in this weather! So, my messy-straight natural hair will have to suffice for now. Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!



5 comments:

  1. I'm just obsessed with this outfit, gorgeous Carly x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. super look lovely!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with this look, you look stunning! Are you gonna go to college in the city!?

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information Glamour Amour | Affordable Fashion Clothes | Online Clothing Store | Trendy Clothes For Womem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfit is so cute! And you're such a cutie as well :)

    ReplyDelete